2/11/22

Weekly WI: (A Few Days Late)

Gooooood Morning.  Happy Friday.  I actually have tonight since I am filling in as a substitute coach for a WW workshop early tomorrow morning.  Getting off work at 2am complicates getting up early for my WW duties.


I didn’t check in with my Weekly WI on Tuesday and I am glad I have had a few days to process before posting a blog.  I was pretty down in the dumps on Tuesday and quite emotional.  I’m going to chalk it up to female hormones…man they are brutal!




I had a huge gain and allowed myself to go into a negative space of stress and upcoming events and employee weigh-in and…and…and…ugh it has been rough.  My Virtual WW Workshop was ah-mazing on Tuesday and really energized me to focus on 100% tracking and staying accountable to eating at home more.  I also jumped into activity full force and joined a workout class offered for free through our training staff at work.  Boy was it tough but I showed up for two days of classes and I am still feeling it today.


After making the decision to not focus on my February Apple Watch Activity Challenge, I’ve enjoyed the break but also need to still push myself.  I am feeling really successful this week between my commitment to activity and making meals at home.  I have seen the scale come down a little, which is also why I think some of the bump was hormonal.


On Tuesday, Phoenix and I attended a Wine, Women, and Wealth event at Potter Wines.  I pre-planned and keep everything in check while having a great time and meeting so many new wonderful people.  We had a great time.




I will have a social outing tonight, Date Nite with Phoenix and Stacey, which will be a high point day.  I have not used many weekly points this week and while I have no idea what the evening will hold, I planned accordingly and won’t let this deter my progress.  We are having a Super Bowl party on Sunday but that doesn’t mean I have to partake in the festivities.  I haven’t quite figured out my plan just yet and you never know what type of foods will be offered.  I will for sure plan to have my food packed and prepared so I continue to stay accountable to my WW program and commitment.


No comments: