2/15/22

Weekly WI: A BIG Loss

 Hello and Happy Tuesday. 


After being in tears last week over the number on the scale, I re-committed and saw a BIG loss this week.





I think some of this loss was hormonal.  The other part was eating at home and having a couple days of boosted activity.  I also managed my planned social situations.  It was a really good week and thankfully the scale paid off.  I was able to get my employee weigh-in done and am back down to the weight I was in October when I became an employee.  It is a huge relief.


There is more to focus on with two upcoming vacations so I must stay the course.  I feel a renewed energy but also some fear of eating, which happens when I don’t want mess it up!  Weight loss is stressful at times.


Although I am not focusing on completing my Apple Watch February Activity Goal, I am still getting in my workouts and earning lots of special awards this month.  Yeah for activity.







I have a three day weekend with no plans other than a belated dinner out for Valentine’s day.  I met my Mom to see the new Jennifer Lopez movie “Marry Me” and enjoyed half priced popcorn.  It was so nice to be back at the movies.




No comments: