2/9/22

Mexican Vegetable Soup With Salsa Verde

 My Mom shared a soup recipe that I tried last week and loved so much, I made it again this week.  Besides the fact it is delicious, my WW Friends also get an added veggie point for each serving.  Win:Win





I added chicken, which was a great idea.  I would have added beans at the time I prepared the soup but since Kenyon doesn’t like them, I added beans in after.  For the second round of soup, I also added frozen roasted corn from Trader Joes, which makes soups and chili taste extra delicious.  I also added the half cup of salsa verde into the recipe instead of as a garnish.  Kenyon requested some green chile too so I put some in for round two.


If you need an easy soup recipe, this is for you.  Search the WW Recipe tab for all the details.

No comments: