9/19/22

Short Layover

 Good Morning and Happy Monday.


After enjoying the cool Falls temperatures in Portland, I’m back in Boise with 80 degree weather.  But, it is just a short layover as I am headed to Spokane tomorrow to have another quick girls weekend with my best out-of-town gal pal.





We had the best time in Portland I have tons of photos coming you way with my recaps.  I need to get myself caught up and organized so I’ll leave you with the teaser of my 19th travel mug I added to my collection along with the coffee creamer I’ve not been able to find in my area yet.  I had success finding it in St. Helens and loaded up my shopping cart.





It was a whirlwind of a day on Sunday arriving home in time to pick up The Hubs and head to pizza to celebrate my Dad’s 70th and Emma’s 12th birthdays.  





After what felt like such a long drive home, I am very happy with my decision a month ago to book flights to Spokane vs. make another six hour drive.  I also booked the early flight to give us more time to have even more fun!


No comments: