9/8/22

Weekly WI: A Much Needed Loss

 I meant to check in sooner…and yet here we are another week has come and gone and I just can’t ever keep up.  



Let’s just say it’s been a week for sure.


My Weekly Weigh-In came with a nice size loss.  I was happy to be down what I “gained” last week and started may month off on the right foot.  




I have one more opportunity to weight in before Girls Weekend so getting it on record for my employee weigh-in was great timing!


I also stated my birthday countdown.  We are now less than 50 days but you get the idea.





I was able to snag two days off in a row and am enjoying the last of day two.  I have four work shifts left, one staff meeting, and one WW meeting until I’m officially on vacation for nine days.  It will be glorious.  I have been burning the candle at both ends so I look forward to this break from real life.


With that…see you when I see you.

No comments: