9/3/22

Weekly WI: An Unexpected Gain

It has been crazy busy the last few days working a dayshift on Wednesday and Thursday and then rolling into my regular night shift starting Friday.  I am on for a long stretch this week so I can pocket some extra cash.

 

It is still 1,000 degrees but boy am I ready for Fall.  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice is finally here and if that doesn’t scream Fall, I don’t know what does.

 


I’m about to start the birthday countdown and we are just two weeks away from Girls Weekend.  I am stoked for all the fun planned both in Portland and in Spokane.

 

My Weekly Weigh-In did not go as I had hoped, and I found myself up the 1.2 pounds I lost last week.  I am going to guess it is hormonal so trying to just keep plugging away.  I struggled a bit on Tuesday and Wednesday with high point days that were not tracked but I managed to rein it back in starting Thursday.  I’m feeling a bit bloated though so that has been rough.

 


I am ending the month of August lower than July, which is exactly what I was hoping for and exactly what I’ve been working towards.

 

 

No comments: