9/13/22

Vacation Mode

 The countdown is complete.  Vacation officially started after my WW workshop this morning and Girls Weekend officially kicks off tomorrow.



The weather has taken a nice fall-like dip in temps.  It has changed up what we planned to pack/wear and I know I’ve overpacked!  I’m going to see if I can whittle it down some in the morning as I’ve packed too many shirts.  





We rented an AirBnB with a hot tub so the cooler temps will be great for enjoying an evening in with some adult beverages, girl talk, and a soak in the tub under the stars.  We have planned so many fun things and really are just looking forward to trying all the local food and drinks.


I did my Weekly Weigh In on Monday thinking I was missing my opportunity to weigh on Tuesday, but that is next Tuesday that I am out of town, not this Tuesday.  Either way, I was a maintain on the home scale and showed a loss of 0.4 pounds on the WW scale.  I’ve not been as on track as I had planned and slipped into vacation mode early.  I have to keep reminding myself this is a marathon, not a sprint.  I need to pace myself or I’ll be dealing with a huge gain.


I’ll pop in next week and share more on our trip.  Until then, excuse the absence.

No comments: