10/18/23

Weekly WI: Tackling The Vacation Gain

I had a nice size loss this week and it feels good to tackle the temporary vacation weight.  The rest of it will be a little harder to take off but I’ll keep working on it.

 


It feels good to be back on track.  We have out of town plans this week and there is still a lot of social events on my October calendar.  However, I am going to keep tracking, keep balancing, and keep focused!

 


I returned to the gym after several weeks off.  Between overtime and vacation, I was feeling it after my usually two weekly gym visits.  Oh, my muscles!  I am not sure I’ll be able to get the rest of my Apple Watch Activity Challenge for October finished up by month’s end, but I am working my way back to a daily exercise routine.  The darker mornings aren’t helping so I may end up on the treadmill.  I love our Fall weather and I want to soak up every ounce of it. 

No comments: