1/17/24

Weekly WI: Week 2 of 2024 Complete

Week 2 of 2024 is in the books and another successful week is under my belt.  



I also earned my January Apple Watch Activity Challenge award after closing all three rings for 14 days.  I’m very happy with my activity the last two weeks and will roll all that into Week 3.  





We were buried under snow and my long work week was a tough one.  I am focusing on downtime and rest on my days off so I am geared up to go again.  Our poor troopers don’t get much relief as they are often called in on their days off.  So far dispatch hasn’t had to call anybody in expect for one shift.  I hate to think of my coworkers struggling but I am so thankful I am not there.  It was hard last week.





I had a couple days of less focus on food and consumed some high point foods.  I am getting my head in check and committed to making this week successful.  Bring on another week.




No comments: