1/13/24

Colonel's PT Challenge: Week 2

I’ve completed Week 2 of the Colonel’s PT Challenge.

 



I’ve been able to do some sit-ups again so that is good but I’m also doing modifications as needed.  I’ve also been modifying my push-ups using the wall or other elevated surface when needed.  By the end of the week, I just didn’t have it in me to do any more push-ups and sit-ups, but I do plan to resume on Sunday.

 

21.7 % of aerobic / high intensity goal completed.

12.9 % of sit-ups/push-up rep goal completed.

 

I’m on target for my aerobic goal but behind on my rep goal.

 

January 7 – 35-minute treadmill walk.  30 sit-ups and 20 push-ups.

 

January 8 – 30 push-ups and 30 sit-ups.  I was short on time for a workout but before my WW workshop started, I busted out some push-ups and sit-ups.

 

January 9 – 21-minutes of snow shoveling (hello Winter), 30 sit-ups, and 30 push-ups.

 

January 10 – 27-minute elliptical/bike, 20 sit-ups, and 20 push-ups.

 

January 11 – 30-minute treadmill walk, 20 sit-ups, and 30 push-ups.

 

January 12 – 40-minutes of snow shoveling (Winter is still knocking on our door), 10 sit-ups, and 40 push-ups.

 

January 13 – 30-minutes elliptical/bike. 

 

I earned my New Years Eve Apple Watch Activity Challenge Award and have been working hard to keep up a consistent exercise routine.

No comments: