1/10/24

Weekly WI: The Start Of The Downward Trend

Good Morning!


Happy Snowny Wednesday…er…maybe it is sunny in your neck of the woods?  Well Idaho is getting hammered with snow.  Welcome to the work week!

 

My week last week was successful, and it showed on the scale.

 


My 2024 word is Progress.  I made a lot of progress in activity this week as I focused on hitting necessary goals for the Colonel’s PT Challenge.  The last few days I’ve also been able to complete some sit-ups which makes me happy.  My back, or “bum hip” as I call it, has been feeling tons better.  Whenever I get achy it means I’ve been sitting way too much, and I need to move.  This is one of the main reasons I really want to make progress this year in activity.  I feel so strong when I am moving my body.

 

My tracking this week was on point.  I didn’t have a ton of high point days but where I did, they were sprinkled throughout the week.  We also ate out a few times which I tried to balance and/or I just used my weekly points.  I even had beer a few nights a week.  It all fits in…I just need to be more consistent with my tracking.  That is the technique of the week.

 


This week is off and rolling.  I have a six-day work week which helps cut down excess boredom eating at home and helps to keep me on track with brining my meals to work.  The other half of that is ensuring that even though I will be tired this week, I need to ensure we have some meals at home and not slip into the eating out often. 

 

The bummer about a six-day work week is not being able to attend my favorite gym classes.  The crazy snow might have kept me at home regardless.  I’ll have to prioritize my activity routine this week either utilizing the items we have at work or my treadmill at home.  That is just one more one reason I can’t let the exhaustion of the work week bring me down!

 

Have a good Wednesday.

No comments: