1/25/24

Weekly WI: January Comes To An End

Good Morning!  Happy Thursday.  I am a day late popping into share my Weekly Weigh-In this week.




I was down another pound this week and since I’ll be at a work conference next week, this was also my monthly weigh-in for January, which I was down 4.8 pounds for the month.





Last week had more social and eating out than the weeks prior and by the end of the week, my commitment to tracking started to wean.  I didn’t track on Tuesday, which was a high point day.  On one hand, I felt I needed a little break but on the other hand, being out of town I don’t want to risk screwing up all my hard work.





On Wednesday, it was back to tracking and meal planning so I can set up the start of the week to be successful.  I am also thinking ahead to the travel days and trying to balance those high point splurges.  


I also returned to the gym yesterday and am feeling all the soreness today.  I’ll attend another gym class today before my 4-hour overtime shift.


Let’s bring on February!  

No comments: