12/19/23

Weekly WI: The Last Two Weeks

Apparently I didn’t hit send on my Weekly WI post last week.  So, here is two weeks worth of weigh-ins.

There are times as though there are just not enough hours in the day.  I have no idea how time passes so fast but before I know it, another week has come and gone and here sits this blog space with little on updates.  I finally got the last of our October Ireland vacation published and it is now its December and we have returned from another vacation.  So, here we go…

My Weekly WI two weeks ago was a doozy.  I gained five pounds and I almost skipped the scale. 

After returning from a visit to Oceanside, CA, I did nothing to get back on track the first week and last Tuesday, I needed a shock to my system.  I knew I had to get back on track ASAP so I stepped on the scale.  I am so glad I did.  I also started my restart with a walk on the treadmill before I went to work at my WW workshop.  It felt really, really, good to be back on track.  And that trickled down through my week, which was very successful.



I’m making a dent in my 2023 gain slowly and 100% tracking, moving my body, and being mindful of my food has been my focus.  This week has a few more food challenges sprinkled in the mix but I am committed to feeling better and I want my clothes to fit better too.

No comments: