12/5/23

Weekly WI: Progress Not Perfection

Good Morning!  


The last two weeks my tracking has been sub-par.  With such a large gain the week before, I was worried.  Last week’s gain was quite large and unexpected so this week I was surprised to see a loss.  Pleasantly surprised.




My work week was long and grueling.  It started with our first major snow day in the Treasure Valley which always trips up the motoring public.




Aunt Barb was in town so meals were shared at my parents house and it is always nice to see her.  My brother put up some cute Christmas decorations.




We are going on an adventure!  I am looking forward to warm temps and sunshine as we celebrate Kenyon and Stacey’s 50th Birthdays, both in December, in Oceanside, CA.  I am stoked for some downtime and travel with friends.  Of course, with that comes lots of eating out and adult beverages but hey…that is what makes life enjoyable eh?




I found this funny on FB and though I’d share.





Happy Tuesday.

No comments: