3/23/24

I Joined The Sourdough Club

 A few weeks ago, I ventured into the world of sourdough.  Okay, in all honesty, I’ve only just dipped started playing around with easy recipes.

 

For years, I’ve enjoyed sourdough pancakes as a tradition when visiting the Silver City cabin. 

 


When a WW member offered me some sourdough, the first thing I tried was pancakes…but not my Dad’s high point recipe!  So, needless to say, it didn’t turn out very well when it comes to delicious sourdough pancakes, but they were still yummy pancakes.

 

My next attempt was sourdough pizza crust.  Success!

 


I have made easy sourdough pizza crust twice and I was I love about it is that is also just as quick and easy to bake your pizza.  I even made a breakfast pizza.

 


It took two attempts to succeed at making blueberry sourdough scones.

 



Once I went to Biz’ Instagram and watched the video again, I realized what steps I was missing from reading the recipe.  These are best fresh out of the oven when they are slightly crispy.


 

I have not yet attempted bread as it feels really intimidating and too many steps.  I also have not tried these amazing bagels my coworker’s wife makes.  Again, it is a bit too many steps, but I might have to give it a go.  I really do love bagels.

No comments: