3/9/24

The 10-Week Colonel’s PT Challenge Has Come To An End

 The 10-week Colonel’s PT Challenge has come to an end.  Here are the results of the last two weeks.

 


 

February 25 – Glorious outdoor walk before our weather turned on us.  I logged 22 minutes and 1.16 miles.

 

February 27 – 20-minute treadmill walk for 0.84 miles., 20 sit-ups, and 20 push-ups.

 

February 28 - 60-minute gym class and 25 push-ups.

 

February 29 - 28-minute treadmill walk and 20 sit-ups.

 

March 01, 02, and 03 were BUSY and I did not have time to squeeze in any activity.  Even when I thought I could, the winter weather wreaked havoc on us making work insanely busy.

 

 

I found my grove again and just celebrated a 7-day activity stretch.

 

March 04 – 30-minute bike/elliptical workout.

 

March 05 – 20-minutes treadmill for 0.92 miles, 10-minute bike elliptical workout, 20 sit-ups, 30 push-ups.

 

March 06 - 22-minute treadmill walk for 1.02 miles with an incline, 20 sit-ups, and 15 push-ups.

 

March 07 - 50-minute outdoor walk for 2.56 miles.

 

March 08 – Today, I had to get creative!  20-minute treadmill walk for 0.86 miles, 9 minutes on the big electric console bicycle at work, and 15 minutes bike/elliptical workout.


March 09 - 35 minutes bike/elliptical workout.

 

We still have until March 11, and I plan to do my weight-in on Monday to log my results.  When the challenge started out, I was hopeful I’d lose 5% of my weight but that won’t be the case.  Bummer.  I will keep working on bringing the scale down!

 

I surpassed my aerobic goal and let the sit-ups/push-ups lapse a bit.  Maybe next year…may not!





No comments: