10/11/21

I'm Back From Our Cruise

Hello and Happy Monday!


We are back from our Alaska cruise, which was AMAZING and I am not quite 100% back into the swing of things.  I’ll recap it all soon.  I can’t wait to share.


I spent today grocery shopping so I can get a meal plan in place and get back on track ASAP.  I know I gained during the cruise and  Ithoroughly enjoyed the food and drinks consumed.  Despite being really active too, I can feel I have gained.  My plan is to skip the scale tomorrow and give myself a full week for the bulk of the temporary gain to drop off.  What is sure to help though is meal planning and staying accountable to my WW plan.  


My October Activity Challenge was to complete 200% of my movement goal twice during the month.   Thanks to all the walking on cruise embarkation day, I met my 200% goal on the first day of vacation.  





I was able to meet my 200% goal on the day we visited Glacier Bay.  I spent a lot of time going up/down stairs to get photos, including completing 29 flights on just that day.




It was not uncommon to take the stairs whenever I was by myself and often tracked up several flights both up and down.  I figured every little bit would help.  With that, my October Challenge is complete!





No comments: