9/2/23

A Perfect Month

Good Morning.  Happy Saturday!

 

It is my bestie Phoenix’s birthday today.  We will be having a party later today.  I have pre-planned my day with an abundance of points left over as well as weekly points.

 


The week did not start that way.  I had a social engagement on Thursday that I thought would take a good chunk of points but was cancelled.  I also had an impromptu trip to a new whiskey bar that opened and spent some extra points on Wednesday.  Either way, my week is shaking out nicely.

 

Yesterday was exhausting.  I’ll be honest, I am not ready for this Labor Day holiday weekend.  The phones at work rang non-stop and we are starting our weekend with five fatalities over two different crashes.  I hope we do not spend all weekend dealing with fatality crashes because last week seven people died in crashes on Idaho roads.  Somedays, this job is just tough.

 

Moving onto a lighter topic…

 

My quest for a perfect month was successful. 

 


I completed 31 days of closing all three Apple Watch rings.  There were some days it was tough, but I am glad I powered through.  I am not planning a perfect month for September and my Apple Watch Activity Challenge is a bit unrealistic.  I have enjoyed the daily activity routine I developed and later this month, I’ll get a lot of activity while on vacation.  The days in between I will move my body but also take time to rest.  I missed rest days last month.

 


I am hoping the scale will again show my hard work this week.  We all know the scale may not reflect our hard work and I am proud of how my week has gone.  I plan to be successful this evening but also enjoy the party atmosphere.  I am planning ahead with some non-alcoholic beer as that takes a ton of points.

No comments: