9/7/23

Weekly WI: Another Loss

 Life has been busy and my days off this week have flown by.  I am not ready to go back to work.  The good news is, I am on the countdown to vacation so if we could just get the work weeks to move along quicker mmmm’kay.


My Weekly WI was a success as far Operation Scale Decline goes.  I had such a rock solid week of tracking I had expected to lose more.  I did not let that deter me this week and I am continuing with tracking, meal planning, and balancing social situations again this week.





My new Apple Watch Activity Goal is too lofty this month so I am not worrying about that.  I am still working in daily movement as it makes me feel good.  My ability to get to the gym will be limited the next two weeks and then we are out of town the two following weeks.  I’ll do my best to get in activity where I can and if all else fails, get out for a walk.


We are enjoying some fall-ish weather and I am hoping it will be nice for our Oktoberfest Girls Weekend.  Phoenix and I will be taking in an Oktoberfest in the mountains and I am so excited for a pre-vaca before the real vaca.  Plus…beer.

No comments: