11/15/23

Weekly WI: The Downhill Climb Continues Another Week

If I thought November would be less busy than October, I am sadly mistaken.  Since joining the Elks Lodge, I am on the move!  But I am having a lot of fun and meeting a lot of great people.


Consistency with tracking and planning ahead contributed to another great Weekly WI.  I am down 5.2 pounds over the last two weeks.




I think at this point the “temporary spike” in my large weight gain for the month of October has most likely dropped off.  Now the real work begins.  The next hurdle will be harder to tackle as this fat is a bit more deeply rooted.  I have been dipping in/out of the 200s on a continual basis since May.  My weight at the end of January 2023 was 194.8 (first weigh-in was 197).  While I am not sure what the end of 2023 will bring, I am focused on getting back to Onederland with a continued focus to stay there in 2024.  I have to be more aware of the smaller gains and take action ASAP.  I also have to be more aware of the summer climb, which appears to be a habit.  I really do not enjoy spending half the year bringing the scale back down.  How about we just don’t send it back up? Mmmm-kay!


Here is my progress summary for last week.






This week and next week are…busy.  OMG I have so much going on.  With some pre-planning, meal preparation, and balance, I know I can knock it out of the park.  I also know I need to manage my expectations that I will not continue to have such large weight loss each week.  Boy is it nice though!  My honest tracking has been paying off and that will be my focus again this week.


My WW Manager, Gina, was in town for a meet-and-greet along with coaching evaluations.  If all managers were as complimentary as Gina we would all live be living our BEST life.  She is absolute sunshine.  My evaluation went well and I am right on target for my coaching.  I know I am making good connections as my members share that feedback with me.  The people pleaser in me also enjoyed hearing it from Gina.  My love language is not Words of Affirmation but getting feedback is important.  I am glad I on the right track is always helpful as I move forward as an employee and a WW Coach.

No comments: