2/24/24

Colonel's PT Challenge: Week 8

Happy Saturday to you!!

 

I am in better spirits today than I have been for a good portion of the week.  I received some rough feedback last Friday at work and I let that put me into a downward spiral of emotions.  I’ve had a week to “unpack” it all and process so I’m feeling better.

 

I didn’t post a Weekly WI, which was a maintain.  I am taking that as a win, but it is hard not to be down on myself.  I’ve been working this week on 100% tracking and ramping up the activity.  We have been blessed with beautiful sunshine weather which makes me wish Spring was closer.

 


February 18 – 30-minute treadmill walk for 1.5 miles.

February 19 – No activity.

February 20 – No activity.

February 21 – 60-minute cardio strength class, where I completed 70 push-ups during the class.

February 22 – 30-minute walk at the YMCA indoor track for 1.5 miles.

February 23 – 33-mile outdoor walk in the GLORIOUS sunshine for 1.59 miles, 10 sit-ups, and 10 push-ups.

February 24 – 30-minute bike/elliptical machine.

 

Aerobic / High Intensity - 86% completed.

Sit-ups / Push-ups – 38.9% completed.

 

I have two weeks to go!

No comments: