4/17/24

Weekly WI: I'm On A Roll & National Telecommunicators Week

 Happy Wednesday!

 

I am counting down until quittin’ time as I have lot of fun this weekend to look forward to.

 


I had a great loss this week, which makes a three week stretch and it is making me feel so much better.  Now, as I said above, I am headed out of town this week but that doesn’t mean I need to go cra-cra.  I mean…there will be fun!  But, it can be controlled fun.

 


This week has been tough as it is National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week.

 



That means a whole lot of food and treats have made their way into the dispatch center.  It has not been easy to be faced with so many pre-vacation splurges.  We haven’t even left town yet and I am already craving veggies!  I know when we get back into town on Sunday it will be 100% back on track!

 

Last night we celebrated with a game night at Intermountain Communications.  I raided my parents game closet and played some old school games.  We had so much fun.

 




My activity the last few days has been low due to a stressful and busy weekend at work.  I have also been swamped with my time outside work.  I know my activity also contributed my loss and plan to be as active as I can on our mini getaway and then resume my normal routine once we get home.  As I type this email, I am feeling so tired I should move over to the treadmill for a walk.  I might just do that!

 

I will check in after the weekend and share all our fun.

No comments: