4/12/24

Weekly WI: Two Weeks Of Losses

I am so sorry I have neglected this space.  It has been busy but that isn't an excuse.  Let’s rewind…


Despite being super nervous to step on the scale this week, I just never feel like I’ve done enough, I had a 1 pound loss with puts me back on the downward trend.  Yippie!





I was down 1.4 pounds since my last employee weigh-in which put some pep in my step.  It has been a good week so far and I’m on Day 3.





I’ve been getting in extra movement too.




We are headed out of town next week and my goal this week is to not slip into vacation-mode early.  My two weeks of losses has been feeling on cloud nine and I am so glad I have another week to log a (hopeful) loss.  I am doing my best to make that happen!  


When out of town, my focus will to control myself and I am posting here and now that I WILL step back into focus mode when we return. 

No comments: