5/22/24

Weekly WI: Two Weeks Of Results

Good Morning!   I have a few minutes before I head to the gym and wanted to pop in and say hello.  Oh my, it has been a minute!


I never chimed in to update after my weigh-in two weeks ago so now you have two weeks of weigh-in results!  After seeing the scale continue to climb, I had a huge drop two weeks ago.  My Tuesday weigh-in this week was up 0.4, which makes me super happy because that means the large drop in weight is officially gone!  Yeeeeehaaaw.




My focus the last two weeks have been on tracking, limiting alcohol, getting rid of sugar, and making sure I am am eating protein.  That is plan again this week with a few social situation thrown in on a couple days too.


Kenyon had to go to New Mexico last week to check in on his dad which meant I was home alone.  I instantly wanted to go out with friend, find reasons to drink, or perhaps even just engage in alcohol at home.  I really had to focus on NOT engaging in those behaviors that have not been supportive my WW program.  It was a struggle at times but leaning in on non-alcoholic beer has been helpful.  


It was a busy week non-the less with two nights at the Nampa Lodge and a Boise Beer Buddies meet-up on Friday.  BBB turned 10 years old and Stacey C. collaborated with Mother Earth Brewing in Boise to put together a special anniversary American IPA.  It was delicious and always fun to spend time with Stacey and the other BBB members.








Afterwards, I met Phoenix and the other Stacey (it is hard having two friends with the same name) at Idawild Brewery, which announced they are closing their doors.  I heard another brewery is coming into their location so that is neat.  





Other than that, life has been busy with Nampa Elks commitments, overtime at work, and regular work hours.  I have been mindful of my activity and making sure I am getting my movement in.  We finally have some beautiful weather which makes going for a walk so enjoyable.  I am headed to the gym today and then taking my Mom to afternoon tea for Mother’s Day. 


Have a great day.


No comments: