5/29/24

Weekly WI: Downward Trend (Hopefully)

 Hello!  Happy Wednesday.

My Weekly Weigh-In went well.  I did the down, up, down method this month.

 


The biggest WIN is I ended the month of May with an overall loss.  Yippie!

 


I was a little worried about weigh-in this week and I am so happy to see the scale down.  I had several high point days and overall, I just didn’t feel any lighter when I prepared to step on the scale yesterday but was hoping for the best.  Even though I had several high point days, I balanced them with lower point foods along with getting in activity.  This week will be some of the same so that will be my focus again.

Last week started with afternoon teas as a bleated Mother’s Day with my mom.  We had a wonderful time and enjoyed every bite.  The sweets are just too much for me as I don’t have sugar often.  I took several of the desserts home for Kenyon to enjoy.

 






Between a work BBQ, long hours at work, and not having a solid meal plan for dinners, a few dining out days transpired along with a pizza delivery.  That pretty much took me through the week.

 

So far, this week is shaping out to be equally as but also has some fun sprinkled in.  The plan is to track and keep my high point meals to just ONE meal and not let it spiral into a high point day.  I also made some plans with friends to walk instead of just meeting for dinner or drinks.  That will help me stay accountable and still allow us to chat and catch up on life.

 


Have a fabulous week!

No comments: