6/6/24

Weekly WI: The Unexpected Gain - Part 2

Good Morning and Happy Thursday.


I’m hitting the ground running with the next few days being the Idaho State Elks Association Summer Convention.  I am still working on a blog post to fill you in on my last year as a member of the Nampa Elks Loge #1389.  It’s be a whirlwind but a fun organization to be part of.


As far as my Weekly Weigh-In, I gained.




Which I had not expected.  Much like the weeks prior, my action plan last week was to balance high point foods and I felt that goal went well.  I had a couple days of eating out strung together but other than that, was feeling lighter before stepping on the scale to see the number.  I am really going to focus this week on not getting out of control.  Last time I let an unexpected gain turn into another gain.  It is also a really busy week where I am not cooking my meals at home and there is potential for alcohol.  A lot of potential for a lot of alcohol…


We head out of town in a few weeks and I want to continue to focus on my goals which means not getting careless or reckless with my points.  I’ll head out for a walk this morning but I don’t see time for any other structured exercise until Sunday.  Between today and Sunday, it will be movement wherever I can get it!


Last week was busy as well.  I volunteered at the 1st Annual Nampton Beer Festival.  It was so fun!  I was a floater so I got to visit with so many fun people at so many different beer booths.





Friday my plans were canceled for a walk with Danielle to catch up from her recent Ireland vacation.  On Saturday, I met Rebecca for a long walk and some Mexican food and drinks afterwards.  Our walk took us on a 3.59 mile journey and while I had been craving a margarita (Rebecca’s pictured), I tried a different drink from the menu which was more like an old fashioned.  It was delicious but didn’t quite hit the spot.






Sunday we went to Watson’s Mystery Cafe to redeem a gift card from Christmas 2022 that Phoenix and Stacey gave us.  We took part in a cheese improve murder mystery show but had a good time.






As you can see, a very busy week last week and another one ahead.  Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: