7/17/24

Weekly WI: 2 Weeks Of Results

This space of mine on the World Wide Web is the first thing to get neglected when life feels busy.  The second thing is the cleanliness of my house! 



I am checking-in after a bit of a delay with two weeks of Weekly WI results.  The WW app has under gone, yet another update so I don’t have the fancy loss total screen sheets like before.  I guess I’ll have to go back to my fun templates!  Here is a look at the last three months.  




I really love this weight chart and I hope the app never discontinues it.  I think it is so important to zoom out and get a bigger picture than just week-to-week.


Two weeks ago I lost 0.4 pound.  This week, I found it!  I am not even supper bummed.  It was a jammed packed week with Nampa Elks Lodge commitments and events last week and I feel so empowered by all the choices I made and how I navigated my week that I can’t be bummed.  Had I wanted to see the scale number go down?  Yes!  Do I feel better after getting my food in check?  Yes!  Did I return to activity and move my body more than I have this month? Yes!  All of those are HUGE NSVs and I’m happy with how my week ended.


This week I am at it again with two major goals:

  • Ramp up the activity
  • Lower the alcohol consumption.


These were my goals two weeks ago and when I attended the Board of Directors meeting at the lodge on a Tuesday, I learned that if we can get rid of the Bud Light draft keg we can get two new beers, a local and/or seasonal.  WHOOOHOOO.  Because of this information, goal #2 was not successful.  I drank so much Bud Light draft last week and convinced all my Elks friends to as well that we BLEW THE KEG!  Fantastic!  Now, we wait to see what yummy beer we will get next.  Mission accomplished.


That is why it is a goal again this week.  Hey, you do the best you can right?


Our Weight Watcher techniques this week are awesome.  We are working on mindset and it is my very favorite.  I feel so energized talking about mindset and listening to virtual workshops this week.  It sure does add a pep to my step.  Here are a couple of great quotes from our workshop materials.






Have a great day!

No comments: