7/5/24

Weekly Wi: Time To Face The Scale

Having a day off in the middle of the week, which had fun stuff happening and other people off too, has me all mixed up and not knowing what day it is!

 


I hope you had a good 4th of July holiday.  Working a day shift on July 5th is the worst.  My coworkers and I didn’t sleep a wink with all the firework noise outside.  I swear, they are either getting more aggressive…or I’m getting old!

 

I mustered up all my gusto and checked in on the home scale Tuesday.  I had guessed I’d be back up to 210 and feared it could be higher.  So, I was sort of relieved to see 210.

 


I was bummed I let it get out of control so quickly.

 


Despite and “off track” day on Thursday, this week has been going well.  I tracked Wednesday and although over my points, held myself accountable including a picnic with my family to see the Marsing fireworks who, which occurs on July 3rd.  Today, I pretty on-track although I’ve sampled some of the leftover goodies in the dispatch center.

 

My focus this week is to keep sugar cravings and alcohol consumption at bay.  I am also trying to get back to daily activity as it helps my back and hips hurt less and allows me to sleep better.

No comments: