7/28/24

A Reallly Late Weekly WI

As usual, I had good intentions of checking in alllllll week and yet here we are Sunday with zero communication.  Sometimes I have no idea how I function in day-to-day life.

 


I’ve been working since Wednesday with two 10-hour overtime shifts and additional sick overtime coverage on top of that.  I’m on the downhill slope and have one more day.  I also have my last day with my trainee tomorrow with a break for a few weeks before another trainee joins our team.  In other exciting news, which doesn’t mean much to all you in Internet land, my team will soon be adequately staffed which means maybe I’ll even get to be a supervisor and not a dispatcher AND supervisor during my shift.  Boy, have I missed those days.

 

My Weekly WI last week was bit of a letdown.  This makes four weeks straight of hanging out around 210 and I suppose could be considered a bit of a plateau. 

 


None the less, the goals I set for my week haven’t come to fruition.  I let the busy/tired/lazy take over and regardless of the outcome, I must get on scale and do my July employee scale check-in on Tuesday.  I also fear my monthly weigh-in will be another gain.

 

I’m a bit at a loss with my motivation lately.

 

And feeling a little bit like a fraud.

 

My members work so hard on behavior change and I can’t seem to get my shift together.  I swing between “you don’t need to be so strict,” and “you could make some decisions that will get you closer to your goals instead of further away from them.” 

 


Let’s get to Tuesday and make a game plan from there.  I’ve recently been thinking, maybe I need to sign up for some personal training sessions again?  Maybe I need to start getting to an actual virtual WW workshop again?    Maybe I just need to get my shift together!

No comments: