8/2/24

Life Lately

Here is a little bit of life lately…

 

Our group cruise with the Cruise Monkey’s is getting closer.

 


I had my gal make me a new water bottle and she also make the Cruise Monkey’s a luggage tag.  The back has the QR code for quick reference to their travel page.  I loved how they turned out and can’t wait to give them to Luke and Gavin.  I’ve been drinking water out of my mug to ramp up the excitement.

 




It was after the cruising industry started back up following Covid that I found this other world of cruise and travel vloggers.  It is enjoyable to experience travel adventures from all those content creators. 


I hosted an engagement party for Phoenix and Stacey.  Stacey proposed while they were on a family vacation over 4th of July weekend.  I am so excited for them and want them to have the most support possible for whenever they decide to walk down the isle. 

 


I ordered catering from Café Rio and some specialty cake pops with diamond rings from Poppin Cake Pops.  Phoenix chose the Biscoff cookie flavor and they were delicious.

 



I made homemade pizza with my sourdough.  I swear the pizza just gets better and better each time.  I need to put this on the menu again soon.

 


I’ll leave you with this!



No comments: