8/31/24

Weekly WI: A Loss For The Month

This workday is moving along quickly.  It is kind of nice and yet I’m still only halfway through my work week.

 


After my decision to switch to MetPro, I am happy to report that I was down for the month of August.

 


It feels great to see a consistent downward trend again.  I am working hard to keep doing all the things and build that momentum.  I did, however, break up with my MetPro coach over a text message as I decided I was not going to continue with personalized coaching.  The free concierge service has been nice and I’m thankful to have learned quite a bit about macros during that time.  When I really think about it, I’ve lost 4.2 pounds for what would have been the cost of $500.  That comes to $119/pound, which I don’t even buy grapes when they are $5/pound.  So, MetPro coaching services are too high for my budget.

 

Here are my weekly results on MetPro.

 


The % is my adherence to my food plan, i.e. eating all my required macros.  Then next number is when I log the minutes for my workout.  Next is my daily weight.  Spoiler Alert: I still don’t love daily weighing.  Then you log when you eat extra sugar/carbs, extra macro foods, and if you had any alcohol.  Are you shocked I went alllll week which only one alcoholic beverage?  Me too.  That is one more reason to add to the list of why MetPro and I need a break.



I am committed to seeing it through until vacation…8 more work shift.

 

 

 

 

No comments: