8/26/24

Two Weeks To Vaca

 I’m on the countdown to vacation by the number of workdays left. 

 


Y’all, my motivation has been low.  I am ready for a break!  Sadly, there are many more shifts to go but we will just tackle them one day at a time.

 


We completed our online check-in, have our boarding passes and luggage tags printed, the hotel arrangements, airlines, and public transit are all in place.  I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we don’t have a repeat of British Airways canceling our international flights like last year.  I don’t know if I’ll be able to relax until we have checked in for our flights and boarded the plane!  But, with a couple weeks to go, time will tell. 

 


I’m still plugging along with MetPro, although I’ve decided not to pay the $500 per month coaching fee at the end of my trail period.  I have a phone meeting with my coach set for Tuesday after my WW Workshop and have been checking in via text message.  It is nice having somebody helping on the back end, but it also makes me feel afraid to eat.  She isn’t the one making me feel guilty but when somebody is watching, you feel you need to be perfect.  There is no such thing as perfection, just consistency.  I’ll pop in this week with more after my Weekly Weigh-In. 

 


I know I’ve been absent a lot lately.  I need to get ahead of blogging content so I can somewhat keep up when life feels busy. 



No comments: