10/19/22

Weekly WI: A One Pound Loss

 

A whole week has come and gone and I have not checked into this little piece of the World Wide Web.  It has been busy with a lots and lots and lots of work shifts!  But, alas, we will get through.

 

My Weekly WI was on track for my one pound per week goal.

 


We have 14 weeks until vacation and next week will be a difficult one to pull out a loss.  As in typical fashion, my birthday freebies seem to all come in at once and with the abundance of overtime, we’ve not had time to use those that came in earlier.  Now it is a race to try and get them all used up in time.  Most are buy-one-get-one so I’ve been waiting for a day off with Kenyon to use them.  Next week is THE week.

 

I found this funny on Facebook and though it was appropriate for a weekly weigh-in post.

 


I never sat down to write a full blogpost celebrating one year since I started working for the company that changed my life.

 


This has year has been hard and stressful juggling the WW schedule with my regular work schedule and a lofty overtime hours.  But, we survived!  I will be moving to day shift at work and thus, will no longer be able to be with my favorite Monday morning WW members.  Alas, we will be opening up an evening workshop on Monday night where I will try and build up the membership.  I am looking forward to this new opportunity.  It has felt like the right decision and also like going “home” as Monday nights in Nampa is where I started my WW journey almost 16 years ago.    


Speaking of memories, I had a FB memory from 13 years ago pop up.  I was about to celebrate my 30th birthday and been working so hard to be at WW’s goal of 155.  While I didn’t make it, I sure had a lot of celebrate.

 


I continue to have a lot to celebrate.  Yes, the struggle with the scale is a daily occurrence and I am once again working off vacation weight.  But, staying grounded to this program that has brought me so much success and so many wonderful people into my life is key.

Here’s to another week!

No comments: