10/11/22

Weekly WI: A Small Gain

 It has been a week.




I ended up with a small gain, which I am thankful for.  I really struggled this week mentally and kept turning to extra points/sugar/food that was available but not necessary.  I gave into stress emotional eating and engaged in some social eating and drinking.  


This week I will re-commit to getting my head back in the game and work towards weight loss progress.  We are 15 weeks until our group cruise vacation so I’ve got a lot of time to make a lot of progress.  It comes down to me and my commitment.


One success this last week was finishing my October Apple Watch Activity Challenge in rapid time.  


Last Monday and Tuesday were 200% movement days and I logged extra activity minutes yesterday to get my third 200% movement needed for the monthly challenge.  Success!!





I am on a long stretch at work, day five of day eight tonight.  I was able to get a trade with one of my coworkers so I can attend my cousin’s wedding on Saturday.  I love spending time with family and I really love weddings so I am looking forward to the reward at the end of the long week.

No comments: