12/5/22

A Quick Trip To Jackpot, NV

On Thursday, Danielle and I had tickets to see Hotel California, a Salute to the Eagles in Jackpot, Nevada.  We both took Thursday and Friday off work so we could have extra time to relax and well…just not be at work!  As usual, it went way to fast!

 



We stopped into Twin Falls so we could try out two different breweries and support the Boise Beer Buddies Hubs. 

 

Koto Brewing Co. is a really fun place with good beer.  We tried an appetizer and split a burger.  The appetizer was amazing, but the burger was undercooked for my liking.  We also shared fries and homemade chips, with were really good.

 


My favorite beer at Magic Valley Brewing was the Downtown Broadway Brown.  It was really tasty.  We also shared a pretzel which was out of this world.  I loved the mustard as it has a little spice to it.

 


We spent the night at Cactus Pete’s in Jackpot where we managed to avoid the winter weather arriving before it started snowing and leaving later the next day when the roads had cleared, and the sunshine was out in full force.  Since it had snowed and it was super cold, we didn’t venture out of Cactus Pete’s where we enjoyed drinks, gambling, and had dinner in the Desert Room. 

 

I wish I could go back and have twice as much fun.  One night was just not enough.  I hope to go back to Jackpot soon.  I managed to play off my winnings so it made it enjoyable. 

 

 

 

No comments: