12/27/22

Weekly WI: Goodbye 2022

It has been a rough month.  Work is crazy busy and life in general is just flying by.  I have so much to catch up on, including a lot more of my beer calendar!  


I decided to skip the scale this week and end 2022 with my weigh-in from last week.  I somehow managed to squeak by with a maintain only to follow up this week with off plan eating and an abundance of sweets because…you know…Christmas!  I am always inspired by the WW members that step on the scale even when they don’t want to but I just am not ready to see the gain.  I want to end my year on a positive note and just refocus for the weeks ahead.





We are officially four weeks until the cruise and the time between now and then is sure to pass in a flash.  





I am ridiculously busy at work between training our new employees and working on my employee evaluations.  I have a slight break this coming week and then it will be go-go-go again.  I did some practice packing so I could prepare myself for the cruise and start to narrow down what all I will pack and if I want to check a suitcase or carryon.  The jury is still out.  


I was talking with a member today about how 17 weeks ago the pain was to loose a pound a week.  Yeah, I’m not very good at sticking to that plan!  But, with four weeks to go, four pounds is still four pounds.  So, re-focus and hunker down I must!  It was a beautiful day where the freezing cold temps finally gave and the sun came out.  I went for a walk and enjoyed every moment of it.  Vitamin D is good for the soul!


I need to make a better commitment to myself to eat better, move more, and keep going.  I know I’ll feel better if I just pull up my big girl panties and do what I know I need to do.


No comments: