1/3/23

Weekly WI: Starting Off 2023

Welcome 2023.




Oh boy…it has been a few weeks.  I have not been focused on weight loss and despite wanting to skip the scale again, it was time to face the music.  




I am continually inspired by my members who come each week and step on the scale for accountability.  I would love to say I have a plan in place and I’m 100% recommitted but that isn’t the case.  I’ve been struggling to find my mojo since the end of October.  




I don’t know why I make meal planning/cooking so difficult but what I do know it is feels a heck of a lot easier when I am on night shift.  I really like being on day shift with no plans to go back to nights so I’ve got to get this figured out.  It is ridiculous to not be on track and moving up the scale isn’t something I desire to do again anytime soon. 


This month I will celebrate 16 years since I walked into my local WW center ready to take control of my life.  I had to do it again in July of 2016 and I feel as though I am having to do it again this year.  The  crazy part is I am nowhere near where I was in 2007 or in 2016, it feels like the mountain I have to climb is just a big.  Facebook memories reminded me I’ve done it before (many times) and I can do it again.




I am going to make 2023 the year I get back to goal range.  Right now my focus is my upcoming vacation which will be more of a stress/de-stress reliever and thus I know I’ll come back with a large gain.  I’m okay with that but knowing it will take work to get it all back off is going to be hard to swallow.  I can and I will…WATCH ME!

No comments: