1/19/23

Weekly WI: A Small Gain & A New Workshop

 Hello and Happy Thursday.


My motivation for all things has been really low this week.  We are officially one week to vacation and I am so ready it is painful!  I have a full work week left, two Weight Watcher workshops, and one overtime shift left until I can officially be off the clock for 13 days.  This is the longest time off I’ve had the entire year.  I so stoked.


My Weekly WI this week had me up 0.2 pounds.  I feel like it is hormonal but I also am feeling my resistance muscle wean.  I am also struggling this week big time.  It felt like with a maintain that at least I would power through this week and maybe take another pound off before vacation.  I’m counting myself out just yet as I still have many days to turn this week around.


I have inherited a new workshop as coach and instead of working as a guide on Tuesday, I am now the coach in Caldwell.  It is such a great group and I had my biggest workshop yet with 26 members who stayed.  It was amazing.  I would love to pull those types of numbers each week.


I am also officially done with my employee evaluations for 2022.  They were turned into the boss last week and now I just wait to deliver to employees.  It feels good to have that wrapped up before I leave for vacation.  I also have a trainee for this week so hopefully will make the week a speedy one.


I am so boring lately.  I hate that I have left this piece of the internet hanging but I just have zero motivation in life lately.  We should have some sunshine this week so maybe some energy and motivation will return.

No comments: