12/8/22

Weekly WI: A Gain

I am popping in real quick to fill you in on my Weekly Weigh-in.  After a difficult week getting back on track after our trip to Jackpot, I had a dream I gained 5 pounds.  Thankfully, just 1.4 pounds.



The Weight Watcher’s App updated and now syncs all the number with my new WW scale.  I am so happy for this update as it was just odd to have a scale were you couldn’t see the other numbers.  I completed employee training on the new scale/app update and am ready to answer questions members might have.  


I don’t really pay attention to the other numbers but I have enjoyed having our other scale track those and then graph them.  You can see the trends, which I like most.  I have just been so up and down lately on the scale I would love to re-focus and really see a downward constant trend.


I am running out of time before our upcoming cruise and the days are passing so fast.  December is sure to go by in a flash with all the business at work this time of year.  I have seven weeks left until the cruise and a goal of one pound per week will still make a difference for sure.  


I think I have a bit of mental hang up worried about all the weight gain during vacation and how long it takes to lose it.  But, I can’t continue to let that deter me from reaching my goals now.  Anything more I can take off will be helpful for sure.




No comments: