11/30/22

Weekly WI: Squeaked By With A Loss

OMG!  What a week.  I am exhausted.

 

I feel like a juggler with so many balls in the air I’m having trouble controlling them all.  Bottom line: I work too much.

 

Let’s rewind to Tuesday and work back from there.  I wasn’t sure what to expect from my Weekly WI as I had social events and Thanksgiving on the calendar last week.  I was hoping for a maintain and when I peeked Monday, it looked like a gain.  But things leveled out and I was down 0.4 pounds for the week as well as down from last might.

 


I would love, love, love to end the year where I was in February, but that is a lot to try and lose in December.  I am going to give it my all.  I absolutely want to be lower than where I started the year. 

 

I have exactly two photos from Thanksgiving.

 

Connect on Weight Watchers has a #WWPotluck and my contribution to Thanksgiving Day was Pound Dropper’s Weight Watchers Crustless PumpkinPie Cupcakes.  I thought they turned out really good and at one point each, you can’t beat that.  I tried to add a spiced egg nog whip cream, but it wasn’t that good.

 


The other photo was the vintage Christmas tree from my grandmother’s house.  It is so fun each year when my brother puts it up at Mom and Dad’s house.  Emma helped decorate.

 


On Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, we attended the Black Friday Payette Brewing event.  I’ve been wanting to attend this event for so many years and finally was able to as I was on dayshift, and it went until 10pm.  It is an exclusive dark beer event with beers from 9%-13% ABV and boy were they dark!  I felt I needed a glass of water after each 5 oz beer pour.

 


The main event is held in the brewing area, which is behind the tasting room.  It is huge back there and two levels.  You buy a taster and tokens, each for $4 and worth one 5 oz pour each.  It felt a little disorganized and really loud with the live band but a really fun time.  The tasting room had seating available, so we snagged a table and there were food trucks on site.  I will go again for sure.  They also served their regular beer and cocktail menu in the tasting room for those not interested in dark beers.

 

 

 

 

No comments: