11/1/22

Weekly WI: The Birthday Celebration Continued

 Good Morning!  


Are you all in a candy coma today??  I hope you had a great Halloween.  We celebrated over the weekend with more birthday fun where Flo from Progressive came out of retirement for a special appearance.





Let’s rewind - 


It was week of lots of indulgences as we redeemed the birthday two-for-one deals.  I had all intensions of balancing high point foods with low point foods but that didn’t quite happens and a free for all transpired.  I didn’t transition from night shift to day shift this week very well.  I chose to skip the scale and safe myself from all the negative feelings and instead, get back on track TODAY and make this week a great week where I reclaim accountability to my health and wellness journey.


The weekend was really fun.  On Friday, I met up with my girlfriend group for dinner at R&R BBQ in Meridian.  I was able to double dip with coupons too so it was good deal.





Saturday we picked up Phoenix and Stacey to head to Emmett for Halloween fun.  We started at Black Canyon Brewing, which was a bit of a let down as the beer selection was lacking.






We headed to Emmett City Park to take part in Gerald Turner Brewery’s 2nd Annual Rocktoberfest.  It was a little sparse on crowds and quite chilly but we managed to find a spot in the sunshine which helped.  I entered the costume contest and won 2nd place.






From there we decided to head back to town as we had a reservation to watch the BSU game at Jak’s Place.  Since we had extra time, we stopped by Idawild Brewing Company, which was a bit hit.  We also bumped into my parents there with was extra fun.





Jak’s Place was really great with delicious cocktails.  We also shared some appetizers of fried zucchini and onion rings with the most amazing batter.  Since BSU was winning the game, we left at halftime and continued the watch party with the World Series at Phoenix’s house.  It was a really great Saturday.





So, as you can see, an VERY indulgent week.  Now that I am back on dayshift, it is a huge adjustment to my previous routine and always impacts my weight loss.  I am working on figuring out how to get into a new routine that will help me be successful.

No comments: