11/4/22

The Last Few Days

 I survived the work week.  


Can I get an AMEN!


I have been working so much lately that I am just exhausted.  There are some items in limbo that could change the course of my two-and-a-half days off next week but I’ll keep my hopes up that it I can hang onto the thoughts of a much needed break.


I am prepping for my BIG annual WeightWatchers training tomorrow.  I am so excited to see my WW manager and all my favorite WW employees.  I am also getting myself prepared for running solo as we re-open a Monday night workshop giving me a chance to build my membership and get people back in the door.  I can’t wait!






I have been managing my points semi-well but still struggling a bit with the change of schedule/routine from mights to days.  I might even be using it as a bit of an excuse.  But, I am working on tracking honestly…even when I find myself getting into the peanuts in the pantry.  Ugh.  They MUST go out with the trashcan ASAP.  Anyway, I powered through a girlfriend meet-up where I only had one alcoholic drink, to my surprise just 6 points when I put “sazerc” into the search bar and it showed a sazerc cocktail was 6 points.  It was good but not sweet at all.






Last night we met my parents for dinner at Meltz Extreme Grilled Cheese, a restaurant I make sure to visit when I am in Couer d’ Alene that just opened in Boise.  WhoooHooo!  I was “in the club” and got an exclusive invite for me and three friends.  Mom, Dad, Kenyon, and I split two sandwiches, some chips and dip, and one side of Mac n’ cheese.  I forgot to take photos of our food!





I can’t wait to go back and have been making all sorts of girlfriend meet-ups for future visits.  It is amazing and I am so glad they are in Boise.  It is not point-friendly at all but worth every point!  I didn’t earn my blue dot yesterday.


Other than that, just hanging in there and working on balance.  I have such a huge pull to be social now that I’m back on day shift and I also wish that pull came with a weight closer to 192…but I am still working off the 

Girls Weekend vacation weight so it is what it is.  I just need to be accountable to my program and my WW journey.  I’m hoping over the next few weeks I can find my focus again and settle into a new routine.


No comments: