11/17/22

Making The Most Of ZeroPoint Foods

 Good Morning!  


Since moving to dayshift at work, I’ve been getting up at the same time on days off which makes for a much longer day off than when I’m on nightshift.  It is crazy it is just now almost 11am.  I have fun lunch plans at 1pm so I’m trying to hang in there but I will need to have something to tide me over for sure.


I have been making the most of the WeightWatcher Program and trying out different recipes and/or finding some ZeroPoint foods to spice up my meals.  At Trader Joes on Tuesday, If found these hashes for $4.99.  





I got the Garden Hash for our baked spaghetti squash, which turned out delicious.


I cooked the ground beef then sautéed the garden hash.  Oh man it smelled so good when cooking.  




I added the beef back to the hash, threw in some onion and garlic powder and crushed tomatoes.  






Using a bowl I added the sauce to the cooked spaghetti squash in hopes it would be less watery.  I think it was.  I baked it in the over for 20 minutes then topped with cheese.  I forgot to take a photo of the finished product out of the oven but I did snap a steamy photo when I put it into the oven.





Delicious!


No comments: