3/15/23

Weekly WI: 14 Years Since Reaching Goal

 I recently achieved my 14th Weight Watchers goal anniversary milestone. ⭐️ 




Although I had a gain this week, I’m celebrating all I’ve accomplished, how I refocused after gaining some weight back, and that I continue to plug along each and every day. 





It’s not about perfection. It’s about consistency. 


I engaged in a few too many social situation this last week and overall just feel unfocused.  I am not sure why exactly but I suspect some of it has to do with our weather.




I heard a member at the scale share she feels a little bit of depression this time of year and I could absolutely relate.  I am ready for warmer weather, getting out for walks, patio beer, and overall just living a more active life.  It feels as though my days are filled with just work and it is bumming me out.  


I’ll always struggle with losing weight/keeping it off and being social.  I think maybe I’m feeling like my last vacation didn’t give me that good boost I was wanting.  Don’t get me wrong, it was still fun (and I really do have more trip recaps coming your way).  It was just different and didn’t give me that break from work I often crave.  We have so many new people right now it all just feels so overwhelming.


I have to continue to remind myself that this too shall pass, things will get better, and staying committed to my Weight Watchers program is where my focus needs to be.

No comments: