3/8/23

Weekly WI: A Small Loss

 I had a small lost this week after making a recommitment to tracking.




When I went to the store this week, I pre-planned some snack ideas so I could eat one main meal at work but not be so ravenous when I got home waiting for dinnertime with The Hubs.  I mostly leaned into chicken breast, veggies, and hummus.  I also made overnight oats a few days with a yogurt drink I found at Trader Joes.





I spiced up some easy meals with additions.




And pulled out some freezer items.  I struggled with wanting to eat out mid-week so I combated that by adding in some tortilla chips with our taco salad meal and a pizza night with a Guinness. 



  


We made it through and now it is onto another week.  Although my loss was small, it all adds up and as I seem to be on the 0.6 loss/gain train, by the end of the month is over a 2 pound loss.


I also got back into some activity this week that I do need to start ramping back up.  Now, if we can only get our weather to cooperate!  50 degree temps are returning later this month.  I’m stoked. 




No comments: