5/23/23

Weekly WI: Back Under 200

 Good Morning and Happy Tuesday.  The sun is just about to rise and it looks like it will be a beautiful day!


The goal last week was to get the scale back under 200 and that goal was successful.





A few things that contributed to this loss:

Taking a break from alcohol - I had one beer on Saturday.  While not planned, it was delicious!  Other than that, no alcohol last week.


No sweets - I am really needing to dial my sugar tooth back down.  I make it a habit to not eat sweets and with vacation, it was out of control again.  This week I took a step back from sugary treats although some sugar free and carb smart bites were consumed.


Exercise - I hit the gym for a hard TRX bootcamp one day last week and go out for walks on a couple other days.


Cut out the mindless snacking - Although we still consumed several meals out last week, I have been mindlessly snacking i.e. consuming unnecessary points and that needed to come to an end.  There were days I was starving and so I just ate more food.  


I feel really good and am glad to see the scale has come back down under 200.  The plan this week is to continue to build on the successes from last week.

No comments: