6/1/23

Weekly WI: May Comes To An End

Good Morning.




It is the end of the month check-in and it isn’t pretty.




I dipped back into the 200s after I gained the 1.6 I lost last week.  The biggest culprit was eating out way too much and getting into the ice cream just as often.  I am frustrated and mad at myself but that type of reaction is counter productive.  I need to take ACTION!


The year thus far is going UP when I want it to go DOWN.  I need to run this 6.4 turned around ASAP and I plan to do that by digging deep into my WW tool box for support.  I need to refocus and reconnect with the behaviors that made me successful and work on better balance.  It ins’t all or nothing.  It isn’t white knuckling or a free for all.  Balance can lie in the in between and frankly, I need to just get over the “I don’t want to fix dinner” and “I’m too tired, let's eat out” by meal planning in advance and sticking to the plan.  It is time to just suck it up and DO IT!


I attended a step class at the Y yesterday and oh boy, it has been a hot minute.  It was nice to see a previous instructor from many years ago.  I also missed the back of the step and fell during class…whoops!  That was embarrassing.  I am attending another class today because I need some upper body movement and weight training.  I am a little nervous about how sore my calves are today and may have to modify.  I love how I feel when I move my body and I love how pushing my body makes me feel so strong.


Let’s do this!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Lindsey!πŸ‘πŸ½ you fail a bit off of the wagon but you realized it and you hopped right back on with a go-getter spirit so keep up the good work . Weight loss and maintaining it is sometimes hard to just find a balance, but as long as you stay on top of it just as you are doing it will keep you from gaining a lot of the weight back and I know you do not want to do that after all of your great and hard efforts so keep it up Lindsay! πŸ˜‰