7/18/23

Weekly WI: The Downward Trend Continues

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!


I completed my Weekly Weigh-In a day early as I had plans last night to meet up with after my WW Workshop and didn’t want that to overshadow the week prior on the scale.  I am down 0.4 this week which bring my total this month to 2.0 pounds.  I will do my official employee weigh-in next week.




Last week balanced well with meals at home, some meals out, and two days of alcohol.  I have not been tracking but I also think that has helped a little mentally in feeling so stuck.  Instead, I am working on balance and being mindful of lower point meals to go about my week when I can and off-set the higher point meals.  While I had only planned one day of eating out, it spanned two days with the leftovers sounding so good.  I don’t usually partake in leftovers.  My rule of thumb is you can enjoy anything one day.  It is the days that follow that can make or break the scale.  None the less, it was still just as delicious.


My knee is feeling so much better.  It is not back to normal just yet as kneeling is still a no-go.  I plan to resume activity this week and keep it light as to to re-injure my knee and put me out even longer.  I also have upcoming travel to think about and really need to get this knee back to 100%.  Boy, aging is no fun.


There is nothing major on the agenda this week and staying on track should be good to go!  We all know that it is 100% up to me though so that is where my focus this week needs to be.  With the end of July next week and the start of August a week later, I am considering back-to-back employee weigh-ins so I can get both months out of the way and continue ahead with a green light to bringing this scale back down to a more comfortable level.

No comments: