7/4/23

Weekly WI: The Downhill Slope

I weighed in a day early this week with a loss of 0.8 pounds.


A new month is up0n us and it is full of great possibilities.




I have eleven weeks until we leave for vacation (blog post coming…at some point…) and I am on the right track for seeing the downhill slope.  The WW technique is all about protecting your progress from the first half of the year, reflecting on what has been working and what has not, and setting an action plan to finish the second half of the year strong.  The scale didn’t go up this week so I am choosing to view this as the start of my downhill slope.  I can do this!


Last week was a very successful week.  I balanced my pre-planned social events and made decisions that were helpful to my WW program.  I also sent my intention on Tuesday to focus on increasing my activity.  




I have been attending the gym classes twice a week regularly for a few weeks now but the other days have fallen to the wayside.  This week I really focused on being active and planning accordingly on how to get it done.  My Apple Watch Activity Goal for the month is to double my exercise ring at least nine times.  I have been using that as my drive to walk farther or move more and sometimes that may mean breaking it up into a couple different activity sessions.  


I will roll all this positive energy into the week again and keep that downward trend going strong.

No comments: