9/22/17

Feeling Festive


When we left for our vacation, the temperatures in Boise were still 95+.  Upon our return, it is now quite frigid.  It is almost as if we have bypassed Fall and are headed straight towards Winter.

Noooo…..Fall please don’t go so soon!

Thankfully our temps are going to come back up into the 70s next week.  That sounds great to me!  The cooler weather is making me feel festive.  I made a batch of chili earlier in the week and I’ve been drinking hot coffee more than iced coffee these days.  I also felt like I wanted to do some decorating since we didn’t really do much last year.  What little decorations I do have are pretty outdated (and fit our previous house).  While Kenyon was getting his tires rotated, I walked to Hobby Lobby as I heard they have great holiday décor.

 


I had so much fun decorating the outside area of our front door.  Kenyon talked me into the little hay bale and I am glad he did.  It is so cute.

I also got some wood pumpkins.  I got the pumpkin with the witch hat last year at Fred Meyer.  I think I’ll get a battery powered light for it.

For inside the house, I found some cute pumpkin salt and pepper shakers.


I also got a new Scentsy warmer called Salem, a witches hat.  This goes perfectly with my old school Jack O’ Lantern warmer.


I ended my night of decorating with one of my favorite Fall beers.

 


I might pop into Hobby Lobby again soon to pick up more stuff for inside the house.  The hard part becomes where you store it at the end of the year.  But, it is just too cute to pass up.

Happy Fall Y’all.

No comments: